I was in the cafeteria eating food because I didn’t eat breakfast this morning. Didn’t eat breakfast this morning because I fucking overslept and didn’t wake up until Sam was at my house to pick me up. T_T *facepalm* But yeah, I had literally just gotten my food and sat down, and this random kid came over to my table and sat down. And he was like “Hi! I’m Jason, you look bored and lonely, so I thought I’d come over and make a new friend.” And I was just sitting there like
Because I am the queen of not knowing how to talk to people in real life, and I just wasn’t expecting it. He came out of nowhere. But I greeted him back and introduced myself, and in my head I was like “Okay, I can deal with this, but just let me eat my food bro.” And then he started talking and didn’t stop. He openly admitted to having ADHD, which explained the hyperness, and he was just talking about random stuff. And he kept doing stuff like moving my drink around, and poking me…>_>; And then he asked if, when we were done, he could have a hug, and I was like “Sure…” cuz it was weird, but I don’t really mind hugging random people. And he asked if it was going to be a good hug or one of those BS hugs just to get it over with, and I said that I’ve been told I give good hugs, so a good one lol. Which is true. :P When I met Vic Mignogna and asked for a hug, he said “nice hug!” afterwards. :3 And then Jason goes, “So is there a way I can contact you?” and I’m like “oh boy…” and he ended up adding himself on Facebook on my phone. Then his friend James came over and started talking, and he was much more grounded. He balanced out the hyper, and it turns out they both like anime, so we were talking about that for a while. Then I finished my food and said I had to go to the library, and I gave Jason the hug he asked for, and he agreed that it was a good hug. Also, the kid is like a fucking space heater. O_o Which he’d mentioned earlier, but then I hugged him and he was really hot. Anddd then we went our separate ways.
So…friends. I made them…? Both guys seem really nice, though Jason was a little too fast-paced for my liking. It was an interesting experience, to say the least. And that was my day~
1. Are looks important in a relationship?: well yeah, if there’s no physical attraction, it can’t work
2. Are relationships ever worth it?: surely
3. Are you a virgin?: physically, yes. mentally, no.
4. Are you in a relationship?: mentally dating Tom Hiddleston (that means no)
5. Are you in love?: *cough*TOM*cough*
6. Are you single this year?: every year
7. Can you commit to one person?: of course
8. Describe your crush: Physically, he’s tall, lean, has sharp features. His hair is always changing for different roles and such, but I love it most when it’s short and brownish blonde. He has gorgeous blue eyes and a breathtaking smile. He’s British, and is super classy and sophisticated. He has a wonderful personality; he’s kind, caring, polite, humble, funny, charming, romantic, honest, and passionate about his acting, and everything, really. His laugh is unique and he sits like a whore. xD
9. Describe your perfect mate: All of that ^ plus he likes anime and cartoons and doesn’t mind yaoi.
It’s 1:30 AM, do you know where your children are?
And this is the video I was watching, for your enjoyment. xD
Blue: What song do you listen to when you’re feeling down?: Things Are Gonna Get Better by David Archuleta, or 1D songs
Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?: neither
Dopey: Tell us an embarrassing story. One day during the school year I was vacuuming the house, and for some reason I got the song “Move Your Feet” by Junior Senior stuck in my head. So I was vacuuming, and I was the only one home, so I was singing it realllly freaking loudly, and I was dancing around and everything. And I went in the bathroom to vacuum, and I came out, and my sister jumped out and yelled “HA!” and scared the shit out of me. Turns out she’d gotten home from school and I didn’t hear her and she was standing there listening to me sing and dance. >_<
English: How many languages can you speak?: 2, English and French
Fear: Tell us three fears. I’m afraid of heights, sharks, and scary movies.
Game: What was the last board game you played?: omg that was so long ago…um…probably Sorry!
Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?: I’m in the middle of reading Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?: I don’t believe I have
Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jumps. okey dokey
Kiss: Who’s your biggest celebrity crush?: Tom Hiddleston, if you haven’t noticed it already xD
Love: Do you believe in marriage?: yes, very much
Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?: pay off family debts and put some away
Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?: both hate me and my sister cursing, even though they do it all the time, mom doesn’t like tattoos, and mom hates laziness
Oops: What is one thing you’d like to change/fix?: about what? like, my life? or in general? eh, I’ll do both. In my life, I’d like to get rid of my social anxiety. In general, I’d like to change the world’s negative view on homosexuality.
Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face. yaokbro. here have an older pic of my ugly mug.
Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
[x] i am a university student.
[x] i am a cuddler.
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up:
2. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?: Tom Hiddleston
3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17: ‘Christian is admiring the lake photo.’ (from Fifty Shades Darker hahaha)
4. What do you think about most?: sex xD not even kidding. I have a dirty mind. It’s usually either yaoi or me and somebody. *coughLOKIcough*
5. What does your latest text message from someone say?: “THANKSSSSS KIMMBOOO!!!!”
6. Do you sleep with or without the light on?: without, I can’t sleep with lights on :P
7. What’s your strangest talent?: don’t have one
8. When is the last time you played the air guitar?: yesterday I believe, or the day before that
9. Do you have any strange phobias?: not really, mine are normal, bees, sharks, heights, etc.
10. What’s your religion?: don’t have one, I hate religion